Most internet users begin their session by searching for something—that something is a need. People use the internet to fulfill their need for information, whether it’s settling a bet on who scored highest in 20/20 cricket is (175* Christ Gayle, by the way) or finding a local restaurant, perfect piece of clothing, or the ideal contractor for a home remodel.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of helping your customers connect with your business online.
If you're looking for serious business growth, SEO is the strategy for you. Why does it work? Simple! It targets the users that are most likely to convert on your website, and takes them there.
A custom SEO campaign with Colour Event & Exhibits targets on-page and off-page SEO, which includes things like keyword research and content implementation, to help your most valuable audience find you online. Not only that, but our SEO experts will analyze the results of your business’s SEO strategy to ensure that your campaign is performing at its best.
Are you ready to start optimizing your site for organic search? Contact our experienced strategist from our SEO team about not only improving your company’s search engine rankings but also earning more revenue from them.
Confused Whether Your Business Needs SEO Or Not?
There are 100 billion searches per month on Google. i.e. 33 millions a day.
• 89% of costumers use search engines for purchase decisions.
• 77% of search happens at work.
• 55% of purchase conversions occur within 1 hr of the initial web search.
• 70% users click on organic search result.
• 53% of the organic search clicks go to the first link.
• 75% users never click past the first page.
• SEO leads have highest close rate 14.6% then print advertise & direct email (1.7%)
Never lose site of your relevant customer, increase your website traffic & keyword ranking by SEO.